Thursday, July 1, 2010

Silent Love

"I'm so in love with a guy who doesn't even know my name..."

Everyday my feelings are tight.
It's a bliss whenever I see him smile.
But this feeling of loneliness devours my very heart,
Since I know that I can only see him by afar.

He doesn't even know my name. But we are of in the same class.
I don't know if I am to feel happy or sad,
having the same room with him is nothing less than a torture.

Sometimes I don't want to see his face, nor I didn't want to hear his voice.
Whenever I did, I gain only pain. And pain.
When I look at him I always wonder as I sit aside,
"Does he notice me? Does he know I'm always on his back?"
"Does he know how much he has troubled my heart?"

I would sigh as I'd realize that he doesn't even know my name.
Will there be a day....just a day, when he
would turn around and look at me? Just for once...
Please pretend to look at me...just once.

Don't look at my side,
Don't stare at my friend,
Don't just blink....but look at me and notice me.
Notice my silent love.

No comments:

Post a Comment